GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. PURPOSE OF THE CONTRACT
These Conditions, expressly intended to regulate the relations arising between BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE and “users” who use the online store to purchase products and services provided remotely from the Web site managed by the company.
2. ACCEPTANCE AND AVAILABILITY
The client expressly accepts fully and without reservation to these conditions, at the time the User contracts the product and / or content in which you are interested accession. Therefore, the User declares to have read and accepted the indications that have been given, without being of any other different conditions apply.
By accepting these General Conditions for the User declares:
- That is a person with capacity to contract.
- That you have read and accept these general conditions of contract and assumes the obligations stated herein.
3. MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE may amend these provisions provided there is sufficient cause or reason for it. It is understood that there are sufficient grounds for modification, by way of example and not limitation, when it intends to:
- Extending the range or number of products available to users or improve existing ones.
- Modify, replace or update the prices of products offered through the website.
- These conditions will be valid as long as they remain posted on the website and apply to services purchased at the time that these conditions were available.
3. PAYMENT, DELIVERY, AND WITHDRAWAL OF ORDERS.
3.1. Prices and rates applicable to recruitment by the user of the services are those that appear on the website owned by BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE at the time when the user accesses the specific service, and proceed to start the process recruitment.
3.2. Payment of the price of the products purchased, and the costs associated therewith shipping, can be made by credit card, transfer, Pay Pal or direct debit.
3.3. BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE undertakes to deliver the products purchased by the user, as soon as possible and in any event within 7 days of acceptance of payment by the bank concerned. Orders that have the destination Peninsula and Balearic Islands will receive the order within a maximum period of fifteen days, all starting from the acceptance of payment by the Bank. The goods package will be delivered at the address specified by the customer.
3.4. The user has a period of 7 working days to settle the purchase without penalty and any expenses, including expenses for the return of the good. In any case, it is understood that the user has learned the right of withdrawal since he entered the shop, which requires reading and acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions, and in any case from placing the order.
Exercised by the buyer the right resolution, and found the perfect and unaltered state of the goods, it shall return the amounts received by payment within a period not exceeding 30 days.
3.5. The risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the customer from the time when the delivery occurs in the customer’s home.
3.6. BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE not responsible in any way for damage caused by misuse of the goods.
3.7. Tenders shall be the effective date specified in each case on the website. If stocks were exhausted before the end date of the offer, it may provide, in agreement with the user, a product of equivalent quality and price.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
4.1. For the purposes of the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (Act), BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE informs the user of the existence of an automated personal data created with data obtained on the Website and under its responsibility, for the purpose of information and marketing of the products offered in the shop, as well as carrying out promotional, advertising and information activities through the media about its product portfolio by adapting their offerings to preferably so user needs and to enable personalized navigation through the Portal.
4.2. In this sense, the user is informed and consents to the inclusion of their data to the automated files owned by BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE, residing at C / Victor Fernandez Gopar 5 35572 Lanzarote duly registered with the General Register Data Protection Personal.
The User declares that all information provided by him are true and correct and undertakes to inform BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE changes that occur in them. The user has the right to oppose the processing of any personal data that are not essential to the contract and to their use for any purpose other than maintaining the contractual relationship.
5. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
5.1. VULCANO VODEGA obligations LANZAROTE:
- Provide maximum guarantees to the user, the service requested by the latter under the provisions of the conditions of employment, without failing in good faith.
- Expressly inform the user of the existence of these conditions in advance at the beginning of the procurement procedure.
- Inform the User prior to recruitment character and concrete, clear, precise and unambiguous, the specific characteristics of the services requested, such as their price and taxes are applicable.
- Make available to the User the text of the general conditions.
5.2. User Obligations
- Conduct full compliance with the provisions of these terms of the services provided by BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE.
- Complete the registration forms before the start of the procurement process with accurate and current information.
- Facilitate correctly banking data requested by BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE.
- Pay the price of the products purchased, without filing a claim would exempt from this obligation.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1. © BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE owns the Intellectual and Industrial Property of the elements of the design of the web, such as trademark, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular and without limitation, are protected by copyright, logos, color combinations, selection and presentation, the source of the web page code, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, Java applets, texts, images, graphics and other content of the website owned by BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE.
6.2. The User agrees to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the website; therefore, the User shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, make available or publicly communicating website content, without the express written permission of BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE.
7. Limitation of Liability
7.1. The User expressly exonerates BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE from any liability for direct and indirect damages arising from any errors on the web, as well as any interruption, suspension, delay or anomaly in accessing it.
8. SEVERABILITY OF CLAUSES
If any clause in these conditions be declared totally or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity will affect only that provision or part thereof that is invalid or ineffectual and all other conditions.
Any dispute attaching to the services provided shall be resolved through arbitration tribunals consumer, mediators or similar to those that is attached BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE at the time of the dispute occur and the appropriate Courts of under Spanish law.
For the purposes of this legal notice, and for any communication that is necessary between BODEGA VULCANO LANZAROTE and users, these should be addressed to: C /. Victor Fernandez Gopar 5, 35572 Lanzarote