Cookies are small text files, storage and data retrieval devices that are installed on the user computer which allow specific services through the website. Nowadays these elements are essentials in the efficient running of websites.
According to the entity managing the cookies, these may be:
<- Own Cookies: those that are sent to the user’s equipment from a computer or domain managed by the website itself and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
– Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another independent entity. For example this is the case of the cookies provided by Google, called Google Analytics.
On the other hand, depending on the period of time the cookies remain activated these may be:
– Session Cookies: those designed to collect and store data while the user navigates the website (as an example, the list of products purchased before finalizing a web purchase).
>- Persistent cookies are those cookies which contain data that is stored on the user’s terminal during a time set by the entity responsible for such cookies.
Cookies are not installed on the user’s computer in any case, unless you state your willingness to navigate the site through any of the following options:
– Move vertically on the web
– Click on any point or web link of the website.
– Stay on the site for longer than 15 seconds
At any time the user can prevent the generation and installation of cookies on your computer terminal, by selecting the appropriate option in their browser. However, we are not responsible that the deactivation of these cookies impair the correct functioning of the website.
The information collected is completely anonymous and can never be associated with a specific user